EDITED: I'm a dumbass and asked that question before I had my first dose of caffeine of the day. [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 17, 2005 12:14 PM: Message edited by: 316what ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The fourth kit in the series is Dracula-AURORA Box Art Kit NEWS!
We have it from a VERY Reliable Source that all of you Monster/Aurora
fans are going to go APE over the next "Aurora Box-Art" model kit
from "Monsters In Motion."
![]()
here's the third
Retro Resin continues it's Monsters Of the Movies line with The Mummy
with The Fly & The Thing to follow.............
and The Parts Pit gives up new "Monster Scenes" with the Bride Of Dracula-
Info (as always) comes from-
House Of Dracula &
Professor Plastik
EDITED: I'm a dumbass and asked that question before I had my first dose of caffeine of the day. [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 17, 2005 12:14 PM: Message edited by: 316what ]</font>
Wow, awesome stuff!
I had all of those Aurora kits when I was a kid - was that the original base design for Dracula? I don't remember that. [img]confused.gif[/img]
No-these are (new) James Bama Box Art Series Kits made to look like the actual box art-
The original Dracula looked like this-
and the Bama box art-
Also the original line up for Monsters Of the Movies never had a Mummy figure, so they're not only reissuing the stuff, but adding to the lines~
and just for S&G's here's the original Monster Scenes Kits
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 17, 2005 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
Hope they do a Godzilla one!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Gotcha. Great idea. Looks pretty cool. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by Street Worm:
No-these are (new) James Bama Box Art Series Kits made to look like the actual box art
& Speaking of (resin) reissues-
maybe the scariest monsters of all.......
I want this!
monsters in motion aurora pages
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 17, 2005 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">.....maybe [img]confused.gif[/img]1/12 is a scale where one foot is represented by one inch. Thus, the average miniature human is about six inches tall.
Bookmarks